Welcome to Oyster Harbors! We ask that you please take a moment to read the following information prior to your arrival at the club.
The Oyster Harbors dress code contributes to the tradition, decorum and dignity of our Club and applies to the entire Club property. We ask that you carefully go over the following proper attire with your family members, guests and nannies to ensure they are dressed appropriately for their time at the Club.
- DRESS CODE
Grill Dining Room Lunch, Grill Lounge, Patios and Club Events: Club Casual unless otherwise specified.
Grill Dining Room Dinner: Shorts and white denim not permitted. Jacket recommended on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Club Casual: Casual dining attire is acceptable on Tuesday evening for Family Night, Sunday evening for The Grand Island Buffet and any evening in the Pub Lounge, Back and Front Patios.
- Men: Collared, tucked in shirts with slacks or Bermuda shorts.
- Women: Dresses, slacks, white denim, capris, Bermuda shorts or skirts with appropriate top.
- Children: Same as above.
- Unacceptable Attire: No clothing with holes or rips, frayed material, shorts or clothing
that is worn extremely low cut. Denim other than white, Cut-offs, spandex, indiscreetly short
skirts and shorts, bathing suits or cover ups, T-shirts, tank or halter tops, exposed midriffs, sport
jerseys, slogan T-shirts and shower or beach sandals are not permitted at any time.
Hats: Men may not wear hats, cap
Golf Attire for Men:
- Collared shirts and slacks or golf specific shorts of Bermuda length are required. Shirts must be tucked in at all times. Hats must be worn with visor forward.
Golf Attire for Women:
- Slacks, capris, Bermuda shorts and skirts are permitted with an appropriate top.
- Any skirt, skort or short more than three inches above the knee is not acceptable.
Cell Phone and Electronics Protocol:
- We ask that you kindly turn all phone ringers off once on Club grounds.
- The use of cell phones is permitted only in the privacy of one’s car, in the Club parking areas or in the telephone booths.
- Please use discretion, particularly in the dining rooms, while using smart phones or texting as not to disturb other members and their guests.